General Terms And Conditions
Terms and consumer information in the context of sales contracts that the online shop between D & S Handel UG - are closed - the "Seller" below - and the customer - the "Customer" below.
§ 1 Scope and general notes
(1) Subject to individual arrangements and agreements which take precedence over these Terms and Conditions, apply to the business relationship between the seller and the customer exclusively the following terms and conditions. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of its own conditions of the customer is excluded.
(2) The customer is a consumer, so far as it concludes the contract for purposes which can be attributed mostly neither its commercial nor its independent professional activity. By contrast entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership, in concluding a legal transaction in their commercial or independent professional activity.
§ 2 Conclusion
(1) The contract is concluded with:
D & S Handel UG
(2) The essential characteristics of the goods resulting from the respective set by the seller product description.
(3) All offers in the online shop of the seller are merely a non-binding invitation to the customer to submit to the Seller a corresponding purchase offer. Once the seller has received the order from the customer, the customer is first sent to a confirmation of his order with the seller, usually by e-mail (order confirmation). The confirmation is not yet constitute acceptance of the order. Upon receipt of the customer's order, the seller will consider this at short notice and notify the customer within 2 working days if he accepts the order (order confirmation). The ordering process in the online shop of the seller is as follows:
(4) The customer can choose from the range of the seller Select and these "add to basket" in a so-called basket collect via the button. By clicking on the button "shopping cart", the customer receives an overview of the selected products. With the button "Buy now", he delivers a binding offer to purchase the goods in the basket. Before sending the order the customer can return the data at any time through the browser functions shown as arrow keys "Previous" and "Next" the order process and the entered data and change listings. The application may only be submitted and transmitted if the customer has "Accept Terms" by clicking on the button these conditions accepted and thereby added to his request. The seller then sends the customer an automatic confirmation of receipt by e-mail to, in which the customer's order is listed again and the customer can print via the "Print" function. The automatic acknowledgment of receipt only documents that the customer's order has been received by Seller and does not constitute acceptance of the application. The agreement is done by the declaration of acceptance by the seller, which will be sent to a separate e-mail.
§ 3 contract, condition, delivery, product availability
(1) The contract covers the part of an order specified by the customer and the goods Bestellund / or order confirmation and services to the retail prices listed in the online shop. Errors and mistakes are there reserved, in particular as regards the availability of goods.
(2) The nature of the goods ordered results from the product descriptions in the online shop. Pictures on the website give the products may only inaccurately; particular colors may differ materially due to technical reasons. Images are for reference only as an illustration and may differ from product. Technical data, weight, dimensions and specifications are given as accurate as possible, but may have the usual variations. The properties described herein do not constitute defects in the products delivered by the seller.
(3) Are the time of the customer's order no copies of the selected product of it available, the seller shall notify the Customer of this in the order confirmation. If the product is permanently unavailable, the seller refrains from acceptance. A contract is not concluded in this case.
(4) If the designated by the customer in the order product only temporarily unavailable, the seller informs the customer this also immediately in the order confirmation. If delivery is delayed by more than two weeks, the customer has the right to cancel the contract. Incidentally, is entitled to withdraw from the contract in this case, the seller. Here, he will refund any payments already made by the customer immediately.
§ 4 Delivery, prices, shipping costs
(1) no later than the delivery to the shipping company two days after receiving the money, COD later than two days after the order confirmation. The delivery time is up to five days. On any different delivery times, the sellers point to the product page.
(2) Delivery is only within the EU.
(3) All products prices include VAT. The prices are retail prices plus shipping costs. The customer receives an invoice showing VAT.
§ 5 Payment
Payment is made in advance (PayPal, bank transfer) or cash on delivery.
§ 6 Transport damage
(1) If goods are delivered with obvious damages, the customer is asked to claim these errors immediately to the deliverer and as soon as possible to contact the seller.
(2) The failure of a complaint or the contact has the statutory warranty rights of the customer no consequences, the seller help but to be able to make their own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
§ 7 Warranty for defects
(1) The provider is liable for defects in accordance with the applicable statutory provisions, in particular §§ 434 ff BGB.
(2) A guarantee is when the goods delivered by the seller only if it has been explicitly stated in the order confirmation of the respective products.
(3) Complaints and warranty claims you may make at the address listed in the provider identification.
§ 8 Retention of title
Until full payment the delivered goods remain the property of the seller.
§ 9 Liability
The statutory regulations.
§ 10 Contract Text
The contract will be stored on the internal systems of the seller. The general terms and conditions, the customer can view at any time in his account. The order information and the terms and conditions are sent to the customer via email. After completing the purchase order data for security no longer accessible over the Internet.
§ 11 Final provisions
(1) The contract language is German.
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding the laws on the international sale of goods apply to contracts between the seller and the customer. This choice of law applies to consumers only insofar as the protection provided by mandatory provisions of the law of the country of habitual residence of the consumer, the customer is not withdrawn.
(3) If it is the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a public special asset, jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the seller of the location of the seller. This also applies if the customer has no general jurisdiction in Germany or the EU, or his permanent address or habitual residence at the time of action is not known.